Dutch Barns are the King of Garden Sheds
Quality Manufactured Dutch Barns made from 20mm T&G
Dutch Barns from Direct Sheds are skilfully handcrafted in Yorkshire using quality timber from sustainable resources. The end result is a high quality build and finish with individual style that will look great in any garden.
Dutch Barns not only look fantastic with their stylish curved roof, they also provide excellent storage potential with significant head height.
Prices start from as low as £695 for a 7x 5 foot Dutch Barn and can be customised to your individual needs.
A Direct Sheds Dutch Barn, Garden Sheds are 20mm tongue and groove construction, include heavy duty framing as standard and are pressure treated (tanalised) to ensure a long lifespan with minimal maintenance.
Delivery and construction options are available throughout a wide area of the country.
Dutch Barn Features
- - Built to order.
- - Heavy duty construction.
- - Ex 22m. (20mm finished) T&G floor and sides. (To give you an idea of strength, 20mm is as thick a modern domestic floorboard!!)
- - Heavy duty framing, 35 mm x 65 mm.
- - Ex16mm (12.5mm finished) T&G roof
- - Pressure treated/tanalised floor and walls for long service life.
- - Generous height to eaves (1830mm)
- - Massive height to ridge (Our Dutch Barns are under 2.5m to ridge height unless optional height increase is chosen).
- - Double Doors (1200mm wide) Ledged and Braced
- - Roof Truss so no sagging roof!
The Direct Sheds Dutch Barns are Built to Last
It takes two people to construct a Dutch Barn on your property. Our fitters are big lads. Often you will see two of them on the shed roof while they apply the felt. Not something they could do on our competitors roof's without ending up on the floor below in a pile of matchwood.
Dutch Barn Prices
Heavy duty framing, 35 mm x 65 mm
Super Heavy duty tanalised Dutch Barn Shed
|SIZE||STANDARD||ON SITE ASSEMBLY||COST TO DELIVER|
|Need a custom quotation? Please complete the custom quotation and enquiry contact form here|